|Inches||21 1/2||22 1/8||22 7/8||23 3/8|
Tool And Kit Bag Measurements
We have made this chart to help our customers compare the sizes of the tool bags we sell. Hope it helps. Don't hesistate to contact us if you require any further information.
|Tool or Kit Bag Size||Length||Depth||Width|
|18"||18" or 46cm||7" or 18cm||6 1/2" or 17cm|
|24"||24" or 61cm||7" or 18cm||6 1/2" or 17cm|
|30"||30" or 75cm||7" or 18cm||7 1/2" or 19cm|
|30" with rope handle||30" or 75cm||8 1/2" or 21cm||9" or 23cm|
|Kit Bag||12" or 31cm||36" or 92cm||12" or 31cm|
Spare Wheel Covers - What Size do I need?
If you need a spare wheel cover for your precious 4X4 but are unsure what size is needed just follow our tips below:
1) Identify your tyre size (e.g. 185 x 85 x 15). The '185' signifies that your tyre is 185mm wide and the second figure of '85' tells us that the height of the tyre is 85% of this width. The 15 represents the diameter of the tyre in inches.
2) divide the 185 by 100 to get the value of 1% (e.g. 1.85)
3) Multiply this value by the second figure which is 85 in this example, 85 x 1.85 = 157.25mm
This is the height of the tyre in millimeters.
4) As the tyre wraps around the wheel completely we need to double this value to ensure we get the outer diameter distance of the tyre from top to bottom. I'll explain this a bit clearer..... If you look at your spare wheel from top to bottom you would first see the top of the tyre and you would pass through 157.25mm of tyre, then you would look down and pass through the wheel itself which we know in this example is 15 inches tall, then you would pass through the tyre again which is 157.25mm tall which is why we double this value from 157.25 to 314.5mm
5) Convert the 15 inches value into millimeters e.g. 381mm either by using a tape measure of by using Google to find an "inches to millimeters" calculator.
6) Add the 381mm and the 314.5mm values to get 695.5mm which is just under 27 and a half inches.
We sell 28, 29 and 31 inch covers so the best size for this example would be the 28inch cover.
Hope this helps. If not, give us a call on 01506 431 670 with your tyre size ready and we can work it out for you over the phone.
© Copyright 1st Harrison Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Hosted by Toucan Graphics